Basic CS tactics
Allow me to start with stating two things:
1. Some veteran CS players might take offense to someone who is routinely in the bottom of the scoreboard preaching CS tactics to you. In that case, then feel free not to learn this.
2. (and this is by no means, shape, or form an insult): CS has nothing on Natural Selection in the manner of Tactics. Once you learn the maps in CS, even продать скины кс го these basic strats can win a game title each time (random headshots aside). Becoming an able NS commander, Personally i think I will give adequate informative data on how not to have chewed into cat-food every round.
3. Just like in NS, I will piss and moan in game if individuals are doing bone-head things. I will soon be even harder on the few NS players who have migrated a bit to CS. EVEN MORE SO if I’ve ever seen you in the command chair during an NS game. You should already know this stuff.
And here we go:
1. Buddy system: I can’t stress this enough. You shouldn’t be anywhere without a friend unless your only goal is to make a bunch of noise as a distraction. If you get applied for one which just really any info to your team, you’ve failed to bring anything to your team. All they have to utilize is what gun you got killed with.
2. Flashes: if you don’t are flat-broke, EVERY SINGLE player on your team needs to have two flashes. This game isn’t meant for you yourself to wade into three camping enemies and gun all of them down without dying. It’s meant for you yourself to use their insufficient mobility to your advantage.
3. Flashes #2: Call for flashes if you’re out. Don’t round a blind corner without one unless it really isn’t available.
4. Flashes #3: Don’t let flashes visit waste because you understand it will not need been effective as much as you’d hoped. At least use the opportunity to obtain a peak around the corner, or to setup for another flash.
5. Terrorists on bomb-sites: Ts CANNOT afford to have caught in gun-fights for any period of time. It then comes down seriously to a straight death-match. When against someone who has the main advantage of more accurate fire: you will likely lose. It’s a gamble you shouldn’t be taking.
6. Flanking: Gives me a warm-fuzzy. Pinned down, but know another way around the back/side? One guy keeps them busy, others go around. The one guy may make a big pile of noise to mask the approach of the other team. Straight-up fights are for suckers. I find shooting someone in the back of the top is much more satisfying then cramming my barrel into his chest hoping he dies before I do.
7. Being pinned-down (goes back to 5): If two of your teammates round a large part and get picked off by snipers, what in case you do? If you said, “Run immediately after them and make an effort to kill the sniper” then just i’d like to know and I’ll shoot you in the face. At least then the CTs won’t get hardly any money from your own death. Oh, and should you choose this when you have the bomb, I’ll knife you every round for 6 months (wyz said I could).
8. Blocking: In case a teammate gets to a fire-fight and must retreat, don’t block him by hoping to get in your own bullets. Make his escape as easy as possible. Even when he’s 3 HP, he’s still a body that you’ll require to win.
9. Listen, listen, listen: there exists a long buy-time for a reason. If an agenda is created, and you ask why most people are managing a certain way, you then have failed even the most basic idea of “tactics.” (PS: shoot the hive).
10. Thunder boots are for Zeus, not CS players: I shouldn’t need to even explain this one.
11. Cover your six: If there’s 4 T’s/CT’s in a group and nobody is watching the trunk, you’re asking to have reamed by way of a sneaky enemy. Watch your radar, if you’re in the back be sure to stop any lead from landing there.
12. Rushing: Ts choose a bomb rush, you’ve the bomb. You can your website and it’s crawling with CTs. What would you do? Plant the bomb. If the guy planting the bomb gets killed and you’re closest to him, what would you do? Plant the bomb.
The whole point of a rush is to have the bomb down before the CTs can enter defensible positions. You’ve teammates that ought to be doing the shooting for you personally, let them. Getting the bomb down is really a powerful weapon in itself. That ticking drives the CTs to run into disarm it. They will even run in one-by-one should they aren’t thinking right.