Opportunities for Bed Liner Materials (spray coatings)
Don’t lose out on the ability to boost your revenue dramatically. In the event that you run or own a spray on truck bed liner business, it’s worth your time to read this information and look at growing your business.
Spray lining materials and coatings are found in industrial, agricultural, aero, marine and other technical applications. The key difference between spraying bed liners versus other kinds of jobs is level of materials applied in a job.
Kinds of Bed Liner Applicators:
Small Auto Shops
- They send customers to other shops for Bedliner applications and find value in doing it in-house
- These guys are fed up with losing part of their sale dollars and see synergy and return on an investment in a dealer
- The company has open bays and want to increase their reputation by offering A new service
- These businesses possess some other primary business function linked to lining or coating
- They cover ground and know that they have the capability to handle extra jobs
- In some cases, the dog owner is carrying it out
- These owners are knowledgeable within their business and learn quickly
- These car auto dealerships see the advantage of having a competitive bedliner company that competes with Rhino, Line-X, and Speedliner
- They have multiple bays in the shop and have the manpower to accomplish the task
- Quality bed liners sprayed on attract customers & help auto sales or trade in value
Why Bed Liners are This type of Popular Item
Rhino lining came to exist to supply a remedy to disenfranchised disenchanted body shops, depending on insurance for his or her income where laws reduced payouts on claims. Insurance changes hurt collision-based companies. This negatively affected the income of several shops.
The days of those claims changes i.e. direct repair programs or steering laws, the first 90’s, inspired Russell Lewis to depart from the initial rhino from South Africa and open as rhino linings in NA. Hence the Spray Bedliner market opened mainly via collision shops must supplement lost revenue or expand. Since this was the primary focus, there’s been little information produced about crossing over into other major markets.
The Spray Lining & Coating Opportunities
Like any business, diversification is important. To own 3 revenue streams in a company is just one way of guaranteeing success within the long haul. spray on bedliner The Bedliner aspect of business in itself has 2 major markets. The only real reason a business would NOT follow these other markets is since they’re satisfying their revenue goals within their primary market and the Bedliner side business.
If your business relies on bed liners for the primary supply of income, there’s no reason NOT to test and enter another customer, industrial and agricultural markets. 1 or 2 jobs monthly could possibly double your cash flow if you are doing significantly less than 40 beds per month.